Let Freedom Read! Teen Banned Books Book Club at Your Library.
Join us for two months of book discussions for ages 12-18, highlighting books that have been challenged or banned across the country! We want to encourage a dialogue around these topics, promote safe spaces, and show our solidarity with libraries who many be facing book bans, challenges, and legal action on a larger scale across the country. Books available for check out until supplies last.
- PGML Bonetti Children’s Room: Wednesdays 3:30 p.m.
- PGML Biblioteca Criolla: Wednesdays 5:00 p.m.
- Pavonia Branch Library: Wednesdays 4:00 p.m.
- Height Branch Library: Wednesdays 4:00 p.m.
- Five Corners Branch Library: Thursdays 4:30 p.m.