The Jersey City Free Public Library is accepting proposals from presenters and performers on a rolling basis.
Kindly provide comprehensive answers to the questions in the interest form. Only fully filled-out submissions will be taken into consideration. Our team carefully assesses proposals and will reach out to those chosen on a biweekly basis. Proposals are evaluated in alignment with the library’s requirements, its community, and staff capabilities. Please note that programs are planned out at least two months in advance.
We will reach out to you directly should your program align with our interests and requirements. In the event you do not receive a response from us, please consider it as an indication that your program has not been selected for our current schedule.
- Information sharing and tabling (in person)
- Cultural workshops, performances, and lectures
- Performing Arts (music, storytelling, theater, dance, and more)
- Programs focusing on diversity and inclusion
- Multilingual presentations
- Workforce, small business, and digital skill development
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) workshops
- Fitness, nutrition, and health/wellness activities (*insurance mandatory)
- …and more!