The Jersey City Free Public Library is offering FREE museum passes and vouchers!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- JCFPL offers either passes (laminated with barcodes) or vouchers (paper coupons) depending on the museum.
- Passes and vouchers are available to adult JCFPL cardholders in good standing. They can be checked out at the Lending Department of the Priscilla Gardner Main Library.
- Passes and vouchers are available on a first come, first served basis (no holds or reserves). Passes circulate for 3 days. Limit one pass or voucher per library card. Passes cannot be renewed. Please call ahead to the Lending Department at 201-547-4526 to check availability.
- After enjoying your museum visit, passes should be returned to the Lending department.
- Please note: Vouchers do not need to be returned.
- Patrons are responsible for replacement charges for any lost or stolen passes. Passes that have not been returned within 5 days of the due date will be assessed a $50 replacement fee.
- Each museum pass and voucher has its own restrictions and conditions. Please see details below and be sure to also visit museum web pages for more information.
*Please note: We are currently out of vouchers for the American Museum of Natural History. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Address: Central Park West at 79th Street, New York, NY 10024-5192
Each voucher admits 1 adult or child to the museum’s permanent collection, as well as one special exhibition or show of the patron’s choice. Maximum of 3 vouchers per family per year. To book your visit, please go to https://ticketing.amnh.org/#/tickets then scroll to the bottom of the page to reserve a ticket as a voucher holder.
ABOUT THE MUSEUM
American Museum of Natural History
The American Museum of Natural History is a natural history museum located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. The museum complex comprises 26 interconnected buildings housing 45 permanent exhibition halls, in addition to a planetarium and a library. The museum collections contain over 34 million specimens of plants, animals, fossils, minerals, rocks, meteorites, human remains, and human cultural artifact and more! .
Brooklyn Botanic Garden
ABOUT THE MUSEUM
Brooklyn Botanic Garden is an urban botanic garden that connects people to the world of plants, fostering delight and curiosity while inspiring an appreciation and sense of stewardship of the environment.
Address: Entrances 455 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11225 990 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11225
Pass admits up to 2 adults, maximum 4 children under age 16 in household. 10% discount at the Garden Shop and BBG’s café.
Address: Pier 86, W 46th St, New York, NY 10036
Free admission for 2 adults and 2 children
Access to the express, Members-Only admission line
Discounted guest tickets: $18 adult, $13 child
10% discount on Family Memberships for library patrons
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
ABOUT THE MUSEUM
The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is dedicated to the exhibition and interpretation of history, science and service as related to its home aboard the aircraft carrier Intrepid, a National Historic Landmark. As you explore the Museum you will be able to examine original artifacts, view historic video footage and explore interactive exhibits.