Credit Card Payments via SIRSI Catalog
- Log on to My Account in the Online Catalog: https://JEPL.SIRSI.NET
- Click on Review My Account, you will be asked for your User ID and PIN. If you do not know your PIN, please click on this link to reset your PIN: https://jepl.sirsi.net/uhtbin/cgisirsi/x/0/0/159. Completing this form will send a link to reset your password to the email address listed on your account. If you do not have an email address on your account, please visit the nearest Jersey City Free Public Library location with your library card and photo ID. For security reasons, your password cannot be reset over the phone.
- Type in your USER ID and PIN
- The system will inform you the amount that you owe:
- Click on You Owe, and you will be given a detailed summary of the amount that is outstanding on your account. Click on Pay Bill and you will be taken to the Pro Pay portal:
- At the Payment Portal, fill out all the information related to the account holder’s credit card information. Please put a check mark on Email me a payment receipt at this email address. Click on Submit to Process the Payment:
- Fill out all the information related to the Credit Card and click on Submit. You will receive a message that the Transaction is Complete.
- Refresh the My Account page in the Online Catalog. Your account will now reflect that you do not have any outstanding balances on your account.