Comcast of Jersey City, your local cable provider, also offers Internet service through its parent company, Comcast.
Internet Essentials by Comcast will give you and your family the ability to connect with the Internet for much less – $9.95 a month, plus tax.
If one or more of your children receive free school lunches, your household may qualify for Internet Essentials.
Families with a child who receives reduced price school lunches may be eligible, too!
Here are the benefits of signing up:
- You get fast home Internet service for only $9.95 a month, plus tax
- You never have any price increases or pay any activation or equipment rental fees
- You can buy a computer at initial enrollment for the low price of just $149.99 + tax
- You can get free Internet training – online, in print and in person
Schools are using the Internet more in classes for your child’s education. This is a great way to provide the best environment for your student, and your whole family, while keeping costs down.
You’ll also get these benefits:
- Constant Guard™ Protection Suite ($360 value), the most comprehensive online protection suite of any Internet provider, at NO additional charge
- Top-rated Norton™ Security Suite and IDENTITY GUARD
Here’s how to qualify for Internet Essentials:
- Be located where Comcast offers Internet service
- Have at least one child receiving free or reduced price school lunches through the National School Lunch Program
- Have not subscribed to Comcast Internet Service within the last 90 days
- Not have an overdue Comcast bill or unreturned equipment
Here’s how to apply for Internet Essentials:
- Call 1-855-8-INTERNET (1-855-846-8376) to request an application
- Application will be mailed to you. Complete and return it, along with lunch program documents from your child’s school.
- Comcast will notify you about your application. Please allow 7-10 days for a response.