The JCFPL now carries Hotspots!!! Please visit your local library branch to borrow a T-Mobile Hotspot.
$5 Charge for 1-week Checkout
$2 Charge per day for Late Return
2GB limit per device - Streaming video should be limited during use.
Device will be disabled if not returned within 10 days.
- T-Mobile 4G LTE
- Up to 10 connected devices
- Check out available for Adults only
- Hotspot is accessible anywhere in the US, Canada and Mexico with no roaming charges
How to Connect to the ZTE Falcon HotSpot:
- Ensure the HotSpot is charged
- Turn the ZTE Falcon switch to on / WIFI button will light up blue (See indicators for the device on back of the page)
- Enable WIFI on the device(s) that you need to connect
- On the back of the device is the T-Mobile network name and password
- On the devices you are connecting, choose the T-Mobile network
- Upon prompt for password, type in the password on the back of the device
- Password is only required on initial sign in, after initial sign in, the device will automatically connect once the network is chosen